- Lost Equity In Your Home? HARP 2.0 May Be The Answer
- Veteran Loan Information Center
- 7 Things You Should NOT Do When Applying For A Home Loan
- Special Report Exposes All Of The Terms And Fees That Are Charged To Buyers At Settlement
- The Top Mortgage Questions You Must Ask Before Applying For A Mortgage
- How To Finally Stop Renting And Own A Home Of Your Own
- Important Terms You Must Know BEFORE Obtaining A Mortgage
- Checklist Of Items Lenders Need To Approve Your Loan Application
- 12 Secrets To Lowering Your Homeowners Insurance Cost Your Agent Doesn’t Want You To Know
- Money & Time Saving Tips For A Successful Move
- The Dangers of Identity Theft and How to Protect Yourself!
- Fannie Mae Lookup
- Fannie Mae Homes
- Freddie Mac Lookup
- HUD Approved Condo Projects
- Huntington Beach Market Update – November 2016
- 3 Reasons To Use A Huntington Beach Mortgage Lender
- Summit Lending Mortgage Refinance - When Is The Right Time?
- Top 5 Tips For Getting VA Loans
- 4 Ways to Buy a Home With Minimal Down Payment
- 3 Helpful Tips for a First-Time Home Buyer
- FHA Loans California
- Jumbo loans California
- Refinance mortgage California
- VA Loans California
- Home Loans Southern California
- Mortgage Lending
- Mortgage Lender Temecula
It is the policy of our company to respond to customer complaints, disputes and issues immediately, to take each complaint seriously, to investigate each complaint however small it is – immediately and to take remedial actions swiftly.
As soon as a complaint is received, it is documented and is logged into a special log. The complaint is sent directly to the Customer Complaint Officer or his designate, in order to take action.
All complaints and records of complaints are kept in a special complaints binder along with all the Customer Complaint Officer's Quality Control Files and other written policies so employees can easilyaccess them and use them to provide better customer service. Reports on complaints are reviewed during the Customer Complaint Officer's meetings with our Board. We are focused on providingfinancial products and services to all customers in compliance with all Federal and State regulatory policies including but not limited to consumer protection, fair lending and civil rights laws. For more information, contact us using the information below.
If you have a complain or any questions about any legal disclaimers or disclosures, please write us by mail here:
2130 Main Street Suite 110
Huntington Beach, California 92648
or Call us at 800-774-7650