- Lost Equity In Your Home? HARP 2.0 May Be The Answer
- Veteran Loan Information Center
- 7 Things You Should NOT Do When Applying For A Home Loan
- Special Report Exposes All Of The Terms And Fees That Are Charged To Buyers At Settlement
- The Top Mortgage Questions You Must Ask Before Applying For A Mortgage
- How To Finally Stop Renting And Own A Home Of Your Own
- Important Terms You Must Know BEFORE Obtaining A Mortgage
- Checklist Of Items Lenders Need To Approve Your Loan Application
- 12 Secrets To Lowering Your Homeowners Insurance Cost Your Agent Doesn’t Want You To Know
- Money & Time Saving Tips For A Successful Move
- The Dangers of Identity Theft and How to Protect Yourself!
- Fannie Mae Lookup
- Fannie Mae Homes
- Freddie Mac Lookup
- HUD Approved Condo Projects
- Huntington Beach Market Update – November 2016
- 3 Reasons To Use A Huntington Beach Mortgage Lender
- Summit Lending Mortgage Refinance - When Is The Right Time?
- Top 5 Tips For Getting VA Loans
- 4 Ways to Buy a Home With Minimal Down Payment
- 3 Helpful Tips for a First-Time Home Buyer
- FHA Loans California
- Jumbo loans California
- Refinance mortgage California
- VA Loans California
- Home Loans Southern California
- Mortgage Lending
- Mortgage Lender Temecula
Mortgage Lender Southern CaliforniaA mortgage is an accord secured by the collateral of the real estate property, which the borrower is obliged to pay back in a specified period of time with a set of monthly payments. These loans are basically used by an individual to make real estate purchase without paying the whole value of the property at once. The borrower repays the loan in monthly installments plus interest until they owns the property. Only after paying the full amount of the loan the borrower will have the claim over the property.
Fixed-Rate MortgageThe interest rate of the Fixed Rate Mortgages remains the same through the whole life span of the loan. Fixed Rate mortgages are basically lasts for around 15 or 30 years and you will make the same monthly payment for the entire term of the loan. There is a predictability aspect in the fixed rate mortgages as the borrower will be aware of the fact that the payment is going to be same for every month and they do not worry about the future higher payments.
Adjustable-rate MortgageAn adjustable rate mortgage lender in Southern California has the same interest rate for the initial term of the loan, after that the interest rate changes with the market interest rates. The monthly payments are not predictable after the initial term as that was in Fixed Rate mortgage. Although the interest rate in the initial term is below market rate, making the loan more affordable.
Mortgage loan ProcessFinding a new home can be very exciting, although the process of mortgage loans can be overwhelming for some. Therefore you need to be aware about the various key steps that are involved in the loan process.
Pre-ApprovalTo make your home buying experience more ease, a pre approval process is required now-a-days. In the pre approval process the lender basically looks for the basic financial details like the credit score, your monthly income, credit history and previous mortgage records. One of the best things to do before a pre approval is to gather up all the documents needed for a mortgage.
Loan Application ProcessWhile applying for a mortgage, a few extra documents are needed in order to process your application. The documents should include your employability details, monthly income details, the information about the various assets that you own, and the information about the financial blemishes (like bankruptcies, foreclosures), if you had any in the past.
All these documents are pulled together in order to find the Loan Estimate. It basically includes information about the closing date, monthly payments and interest rate of the loan. Loan estimate usually predicts the cost associated with the mortgage and it also contains the information about the pre-payment penalties.