- Lost Equity In Your Home? HARP 2.0 May Be The Answer
- Veteran Loan Information Center
- 7 Things You Should NOT Do When Applying For A Home Loan
- Special Report Exposes All Of The Terms And Fees That Are Charged To Buyers At Settlement
- The Top Mortgage Questions You Must Ask Before Applying For A Mortgage
- How To Finally Stop Renting And Own A Home Of Your Own
- Important Terms You Must Know BEFORE Obtaining A Mortgage
- Checklist Of Items Lenders Need To Approve Your Loan Application
- 12 Secrets To Lowering Your Homeowners Insurance Cost Your Agent Doesn’t Want You To Know
- Money & Time Saving Tips For A Successful Move
- The Dangers of Identity Theft and How to Protect Yourself!
- Fannie Mae Lookup
- Fannie Mae Homes
- Freddie Mac Lookup
- HUD Approved Condo Projects
- Huntington Beach Market Update – November 2016
- 3 Reasons To Use A Huntington Beach Mortgage Lender
- Summit Lending Mortgage Refinance - When Is The Right Time?
- Top 5 Tips For Getting VA Loans
- 4 Ways to Buy a Home With Minimal Down Payment
- 3 Helpful Tips for a First-Time Home Buyer
- FHA Loans California
- Jumbo loans California
- Refinance mortgage California
- VA Loans California
- Home Loans Southern California
- Mortgage Lending
- Mortgage Lender Temecula
Important Terms You Must Know BEFORE Obtaining A Mortgage
The following is a sample of the special report you selected:
This report contains a comprehensive list of mortgage terms that may be used during the loan process. By familiarizing yourself with these terms, you will be able to ask questions to your mortgage consultant that could end up saving you money in loan fees and interest over the lifetime of your loan.
Adjustable Rate Mortgage (ARM): Mortgage loans under which the interest rate is periodically adjusted to more closely coincide are agreed to at the inception of the loan.
Alternative Documentation: The use of pay stubs, W-2 forms, and bank statements in lieu of Verifications of Employment (VOE) and Verifications of Deposit (VOD) to qualify a borrower for a mortgage.
Amortization: The systematic and continuous payment of an obligation through installments until the debt has been paid in full.
Annual Percentage Rate (APR): A term used in the Truth-in-Lending Act to present the percentage...
To receive the complete contents of this special report titled "Important Terms You Must Know BEFORE Obtaining A Mortgage" and get vip access to the rest of our FREE home loan success reports, simply fill out the form below and we will send you an INSTANT ACCESS link to the email address you provide below.
Also, make sure you register for our Insider Mortgage Secrets, browse our Homebuying Resources section and fill-out a free no-obligation secure online application or call our Huntington Beach, California office at 800-774-7650 with any questions you have.